Invité j'invite a participer à une seance participative

Invited, I invite to participate to a participative meeting/gathering/performance


Symposium 
Cerisy, September 3-11



I have been invited at this colloque international and I will participate with "Toucher/jouer le son": an open intervention. 
I will try to manage a daily news from the symposium: it's basic. 
I have did something similar during my participation at Manchester EASTN-DC Festival 
(give a look to my previous post here, in Terpress Ears Wide Shut, from June 26th to July 1st) 
but adding a demand for contribution from you. 
Please follow and send questions/propositions for a possible distant participation of your own.
Many thanks.

you may find a lot of details and infos here: 
More about my specific project: 



Post a Comment

Nuova Vecchia